– To educate for life.
– To promote tolerance, justice and respect for all.
– To encourage teamwork and respect individuality.
– To nurture ambition and leadership
– To promote confidence in one’s own ability (self esteem).
– To motivate our students in the pursuit of a high standard of academic achievement
and critical thinking by providing a varied range of learning experiences and a varied range of teaching excellence.
– To work in partnership with parents in the promotion of the overall good of the students
– Imbibe the students with a very high sense of discipline and love of excellence
– Equip the students with skills in perception and expression.